01-02-16

What the world needs now

It's been a wee bit silent on these pages this month, and I'm really sorry for that but I've been very busy with illustration projects which didn't leave much time to create something new for my shop.
Christmas sales are going well and I had to create a few custom pieces (more about that later), so I needed to squeeze in time to create Christmas cards for my business and promotional activities.

With all the turmoil in the world right now I couldn't bring myself to print cute cards this year (apart from the existing collections) so I started working on my message to the world, or better; my wish for all of us.
This is the first run, there will be three more colors planned in the blank spaces.
Hopefully I'll finish them tomorrow. Stay tuned!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen