01-02-16

Starting all over again

As much as I love my new green Spring Goddess Gwyneth and as happy I am with how she turned out she's not a relative of my other green creatures.
I guess I got carried away in trying to make her pretty and beautiful thus making her features too realistic. That's no problem as she's a goddess in her own right, but the whole plan was to make a series of all four seasons green creatures.
So I've started all over today.
This green goddess will become as whisical and friendly like the Holly King and Oswine the summer green man. The starting point is the same like Gwyneth, twigs, buds, tiny leaves and little flowers but less life like, more fantasy.
I'll be working on her the coming days and will show pictures of the progress. So stay tuned!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten