01-02-16

Meeting an old friend again!

One of my faithful collectors discovered the green cat I've been working on last year and wondered if it ever got finished because she really wanted it. Truth is that I stopped working on it because I wasn't sure about the detailing and continued working on my green men, putting it away for a while to look at it in a new light. I never meant to put it away for one year though! I found it again this morning and think I'm ready to finsih it now. If there is an interest from Foppe's followers I'll consider making a mold and take it into production, or else I'll sell the original. This piece is made from air dry clay and will eventually get painted in acryllic and varnished, ready to hang on the wall. It's 6,5 x 4,5 inch.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen