01-02-16

In progress Spring, Springer and Springest!

Three versions of my Green Goddess Gwyneth, am I happy? Not yet, but I'm getting there.
The colored (varnished) version was the first, let's call her the Mexican Goddess, acceptable but not what I wanted my Leaf Lady to be like. Second Gwyneth, the Art-Nouveau version I quite like with her ivory face and brown wreath but not particularly very spring-like I'm afraid. Thirdly, the Mediaeval version which I like best because of the mainly green color palette (she's a green goddess afterall).
I also want to do a plain version, like weathered stone without color, or even a bronze one because the sculpture in itself is well modeled and maybe doesn't need paint at all.
It's an adventure, I'm not quite there yet but on my way.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen