18-12-13

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

A personal note to my Fans and Friends of Foppe's Acre Originals:
Normally at this time of year I would send out Christmas cards to my clients but this year I chose to do differently, I'll explain:
All of you who know me know that (my) animals are my passion and a constant source of inspiration, there would be no Foppe's Acre Originals art without them.

2013 was a difficult year for me as I lost six of my feathered friends to accidents and illnesses, to this day I still miss Hans and Grietje (geese), Solo, Suus, Sjoukje and Suki (Muscovy ducks).
We all know how much joy and love animals can give so I've decided to spend a percentage of this year's sales not on cards but donated it to people in need in the form of a flock of geese and a flock of ducks via Heifer International.

I'd like to thank you for your loyal support and interest in my work and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Foppe (the cat) and Peter.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen